Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hunger growth in Africa.

I read about a new trend:
Gasoline made of wheat and corn,
because normal Gasoline is too rare and expensive.
Should I tell this to my children during our next road trip:
That two people starve to death, because of our filled up tank?


4 comments:

  1. So you mean that people would starve for making gasoline out of something that could otherwise be consumed as food?

    What a sad picture posted. Powerful. And sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should be sad! We should be mad! ....
    Because than we would feel. We would feel that we must do something. Do something for the guy who need help... I don't mean that everything is wrong here, I mean that we could do more, do more, do more....

    Give me one reason why we shouln't be mad about the temporary world and share our wealthy, and I will be quite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poster really makes me think. That some things are just not right. The thing about the gas and food is ridiculous. They should definitely find something else to make food out of, instead of making kids starve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture really made me think about all the food we wwaste here and all the people around the world would kill to eat a little of what do we.

    ReplyDelete