Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Attention: Quote!

"Don't worry - we humans are just temporary."

7 comments:

  1. I dont quite understand the photo, but the words are depressing. I know that we all must die one day, but thoughts like this just make it seem so much closer. I try to avoid all topics that have death in them because I soon begin to think about when I wont exist anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't understand this photo, but it seems to be delivering and sinister and bad message. It seems that a person is being burned and there's a crowed watching it... and I don't quite understand why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What i get from this quote is that eventually just as the dinosaurs did, the human population will eventually become extinct due to some natural disater

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture should describe what people are doing to themselves and to our world.
    In the picture is a person who is fettered at a stake. The person has a cigarette in his mouth and to smoke it, he asks the crowd if someone has fire for him.....what will happen when the person smokes the cigarette and drops it or the fire???
    Do you understand how I interpret the picture to temporary problems?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think what he is trying to say is that we are killing ourselves with the everyday decisions we make, such as smoking a cigarette. We don't think about the long-term effects, we just was temporary pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoughts about our temporary time here actually make me feel inspired to live life more fully. For me, excepting death and the impermanence of life makes me appreciate each moment of life that much more!

    ReplyDelete